Do you wish your existing applications could talk to each other? They can!
Most organizations have existing legacy applications and databases that they need to continue using while adding new applications and technologies. White Oak Technology Group can create processes that send data back and forth between these systems in real time, near real time, or scheduled batches.
Some of the application integrations we’ve completed for our clients include:
- Integrating web applications and e-commerce websites with back end CRMs and accounting systems to automate the transfer of product data and inventory levels, customer data, and order and shipping information.
- Integrating e-commerce websites with newsletter mailing and marketing services to automate transfer of enrollments, opt-ins, and unsubscribes.
- Single sign on (SSO) identity management systems that allow employees and customers to access multiple systems with a single set of credentials.
- Business to business (B2B) integrations that allow you to share information with vendors, suppliers, customers and business affiliates.
- Data warehouse and business intelligence reporting systems that combine data from multiple systems into a single data repository.
These integration have provided the following benefits to our clients:
- Reduced costs by eliminating manual and redundant data entry.
- Reduced data latency by minimizing the amount of time required for data to be shared among systems.
- Improved data quality by eliminating data entry errors and manual calculations required to combine data from disparate systems.
- Improved decision making by providing more accurate and timelier information to key personnel
If you would like to experience these benefits in your organization, please contact White Oak Technology Group